Call center for SaaS
Take your business to the next level with Loop’s
world class call center for SaaS
SaaS businesses come in all shapes and sizes -- from new
start-ups to large established businesses. Your call center needs to be flexible
enough to grow with your business while providing world class customer support,
high-performance sales, effective retention, and powerful cross
We can do all this for you at Loop Contact Solutions. We can build, launch, and manage a scalable call center that fits your needs and your budget
Increasing Customer Acquisition
As with any business, your profits depend on bringing new customers into the
fold. Most likely, you use marketing strategies like this two-step process:
First, you use marketing campaigns to generate traffic/leads using any number of channels:
- Google SEO
- Referring websites
- Paid Google ads
- Email marketing
- Affiliate leads
- Cold calls
- And more
Then, you convert those leads into trial or fully paid subscriptions using strategies such as:
- Online forms
- Web chats
- Free trial sign ups
- Paid trial sign ups
- New customers subscriptions
- Inbound calls
When your marketing is successful and customers sign on, pay, and start using your service immediately, that’s great. You don’t need a call center for those people. You need a call center with knowledgeable agents for the people who have seen your marketing, are interested, but not yet convinced to buy. These people have questions, they have concerns, maybe they want a demo or sample, perhaps they’re angling for a discount. This is where we come in. Our agents can provide you with personable, multiskilled agents who can talk to your leads (across multiple channels) and convince them to subscribe.
Trial Membership Challenges
The idea behind a trial membership is to get the customer to use the service,
enjoy it, experience a value from it, and determine if that value is enough to
sign up beyond the trial.
There are two challenges with the trial membership. In some cases, the customer signed up for the trial and didn’t use the product/service. Perhaps they were too busy, it was too complicated, they were discouraged, etc. In this case, the agent can connect with the trial member help them overcome their obstacles, encourage them to use their trial, and follow up to persuade trials to purchase a full membership.
Other times, the customer DID use the trial membership, but it didn’t work for their needs. There are a number of reasons this could happen:
- Maybe the customer had unrealistic expectations and anticipated the product/service to perform unattainable miracles. In cases like this, our agents can help the customer readjust their expectations to what the product/service actually can do for them and explain the benefits to their business.
- The product or service was not used properly or had technical problems. In this case, the agent can assist the customer to fix any issues or coach them on product usage so they can see the benefit of the product.
- The product may not have been the right fit. This doesn’t happen as often, but when it does, we can use that opportunity to cross sell the customer into another product that fits their needs better.
Our agents will follow up with trial memberships to make sure customers are satisfied with the product and convince them to convert into a fully paid subscription.
Avoid These Additional Common Call Center Pitfalls
1) Unanswered calls
If your call center closes at 6:00 EST, that’s 3:00 in the afternoon in California. Anyone unavailable during business hours -- whether they call you or you call them -- will be missed. All those sales will be missed too.
2) Uninformed agents
You can tell when an agent doesn’t know what they’re doing -- which is usually the fault of bad management. Customers get angry, the company looks like trash, and the agent takes longer on the call, which costs more since agents are paid by the hour.
3) Losing out on sales from your marketing
Many companies lose 25% - 40% of inbound sales from callers who saw the marketing but aren’t convinced. A simple order taker won’t close the deal. These are complex sales. Callers have questions and concerns; they need to be persuaded.
4) Missing out on cross sell and upsell opportunities
New customers are extremely receptive to cross sells/upsells. So if you’re not taking advantage of this, you’re leaving money on the table -- especially premium products. This is a great way to grow your business enormously.
5) Poor customer service
Unhappy customers leave. Happy customers stay, renew, buy more. The secret? Use a call center that provides quality support, proactively identifies problems, and fixes them. Do that and cancels will go down while sales go up.
6) Not saving cancellations
We usually convince 25% (or more) of cancels to stay. Most companies don’t even bother or the save attempt is very weak. Email/website cancels are almost never called back, so none of them are saved.
7) Payment problems
It’s madness to lose customers over credit card declines or other payment problems. It usually just takes a call to resolve the issue or convince your customer to continue their subscription.
How can Loop Contact Solutions
help your SaaS business thrive?
- Customer support: We build loyalty by giving each customer world class treatment
- Sales: Our agents will continuously expand your customer base through subscriber acquisition, cross selling, and upselling
- Retention: Reduce cancellations and failed trial memberships by working with the customer to help them experience a product/service that meets their expectations
A call center such as Loop Contact Solutions can play a crucial role for both B2C and B2B SaaS startups as well as established companies.
Provide 24/7 world class customer support
For SaaS this falls into two categories: customer service and technical support. Our call center agents are trained to be able to offer both. For customer service issues, we will:
- Answer calls, emails, and live chats quickly
- Ensure requests/problems are resolved immediately
- Assist new customers having problems accessing their subscription
- Be available during hours that are convenient to the customer
When the matter is a technical issue, we will:
- Respond quickly and with empathy
- Have the knowledge and skills to identify problems
- Come up with workable solutions
- Explain the problem and solution without using techno babble
- For program-wide technical issues, proactively provide updates to customer
- Provide 24/7 service
Grow your sales and increase your customer base
To expand your customer base and enhance sales, we will:
- Increase conversion rates on inbound calls from marketing campaigns
- Make outbound calls to prospective consumers
- Bring in new customers from outbound calls to leads and live sales chats
- Cross sell new customers to other product and service offerings
Capitalize on cross selling and upselling
Inbound calls (customer service, purchases, and onboarding) create opportunities to cross sell and upsell. Outbound campaigns to active customers are also great ways to cross sell and upsell. We can often get a 10% to 15% (or more) conversion from customers we speak to. There are several angles our agent can take:
- Upsell additional products the customer signs onto the SaaS at a certain tier, but if they want more features, they need to pay more for add-ons.
- Upsell increased usage/capacity: Businesses may purchase a service for a certain amount of data, transactions, features -- if they want more, the company may be required to buy into the next level/tier. Some credit card companies do this with processing card transactions.
- Cross sell active customers to other products/services: encourage low-priced and premium subscribers to buy additional products at the same cost or higher cost
Win Back Customers with Payment Failures
Whether your SaaS business is B2C, B2B (small or sole proprietors), or
medium/large B2B, you’ll receive payments in a variety of ways: ACH, wire
transfer, bank transfer, check, and credit card.
Credit card is the most common, which presents its own set of problems because American credit cards expire about every 4 years (according to Forbes). That means that about a quarter of your autorenewal customers are at risk of failure.
If there is a major security breach like there was with Target or Sony PlayStation a few years ago, the number of cards going out of circulation can be significantly higher -- as millions of cards are canceled as a result of the hack. This doesn’t include lost, stolen, cancelled, over-the-limit, and fraud alert cards. Altogether, this is a lot of potentially failed autorenewals, and a lot of money left on the table. For other methods of payment, our agents will connect with the subscriber and secure the payment.
We are experts when it comes to convincing your customers to renew -- even if they were not planning to. We can usually retain a significant amount of failed payments for both B2B and B2C when speaking to the customer -- which can usually more than cover the cost of this service, and then some.
Save Customer Cancellations
The reason a customer may choose to cancel their product or service is either
they didn’t use the product, or they weren’t satisfied with it. Our agents will
help identify the reason for cancellation, find a solution to the problem, and
provide an incentive to retain the customer.
We do the same thing for cancellations that come through email and website channels. Since these channels don’t allow the opportunity for a dialogue between the agent and the customer, we follow up each request with a phone call.
We will communicate with customers through the channels they prefer
Plus, we use agents who are multiskilled, so they can flow effortlessly across channels to maximize their productivity.
- Live chat
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, You Tube)
We prepare agents for high-volume calls/emails/chats
Even though SaaS is used primarily for businesses, there are a lot of sale
days (sometimes around major holidays as well as Black Friday) that create an
uptick of calls. At Loop, we make sure to have extra agents on deck to handle
these busy times which can include holidays like Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial
Day, President’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday. Sometimes companies need
to meet their numbers and will create a special sale to bring in more customers
to meet that quota.
Likewise, if there are an unusually high number of calls coming in due to technical problems, or large numbers of cancellations that need to be addressed, we will increase the number of trained agents to handle these.
We will build a customized, high-performance team of experts for your business
A seasoned call center expert is dedicated to your account. At Loop, we make
sure they spend at least a solid week intensely studying your business,
customers, products, marketing, sales, and tech.
We also provide a series of “train the trainer” sessions using Zoom video so you can easily transition knowledge from your expert to our expert. We use this material to create …
- Customized sales and retention We provide you with strategies, tactics, scripts, offers, and rebuttals.
- End-to-end support processes Call flows, lists of customer requests plus the correct step-by-step process to resolve each, as well as a complete knowledge base about your services and processes.
- Detailed step-by-step processes This includes screenshots for any technology plus a variety of scenarios including sales calls, cancellation requests, customer service contacts, etc.
- Formal agent training program Educate agents about your products, services, customer profile, customer service programs, salesmanship, retention methods, and quality assurance.
- Quality Assurance Program guidelines, score cards, performance management reviews, performance management processes, and more
See how leading organizations across all industries rely on Loop to create world-class customer support.
See how OneBlade transformed its backlogged customer service center into a high-performance asset with Loop’s elite support team.
Loop understands the subscription marketplace which already puts them ahead of the crowd. With Loop, you don't just give them a list and be done with it. Jesse brings ideas and opportunities to you - sometimes ideas that don't benefit him a bit. That's a true partner.”
Eagle Financial Publications
“Loop soon proved to be an income generator for our subscription based webmaster tools related business. We were all pretty much overwhelmed by the month to month growth and the revenue per client that was generated in a very short period of time.
Co-founder and CEO, Azooki Founder, Leadya Services, Inc. Director of
“He has been instrumental in transforming contact centers into profit centers by increasing bottom-line margins of multiple customers.”
Solid State Optronics
“He puts premium on teamwork but appreciates innovation as well. I will specifically highlight his not resting on his laurels, so to speak – he constantly looks for ways to get better, learn more and improve on his execution.”
Je Froilan Clerigo
JM Clerigo & Associates Law Office
“I have seen Jesse come in and completely turn around a call center. Everything from changing ineffective hierarchy structures, and outdated rules; and more importantly, building a team that wants to, and can, support the goals and vision he lays out.”
Founder & CEO
Clean Tech Lighting and Power
“Jesse brings the right entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic to his company, and combined with his deep understanding of the call center space and unique insights into the needs of subscribers.”
Call center services for SaaS companies
We provide inbound and outbound call center services with highly trained, dedicated agents, through phone, email, live chat, and social media
Specialist sales, support, and retention call center
Founder Jesse Rosenthal and Loop's senior leadership team have decades of experience helping many of America's biggest brands to build and run world-class support services and high-performance call centers for e-Commerce businesses.
Specialized solutions and services
We have taken a deep dive into the customer journey for a number of businesses to understand where the pain points and opportunities lie. This helped us to develop targeted solutions and service strategies designed to increase acquisition, improve retention, and deliver cross-sells/upsells at key points throughout the customer journey. Our services are customized for each client, enabling us to create a call center that meets your company’s specific needs.
Strategic planning and process creation
Every product has its own customized process for every communication channel, whether inbound or outbound. This gives us the ability to handle each interaction at its highest level to meet the goal (keep the customer, update the information, make the sale). Agent teams are educated in these processes via an in-depth formal training program.
- Sales and retention services: strategies, tactics, offers, and more.
- Customer support services: end-to-end processes, a knowledge base, call flows, Quality Assurance Programs, and more.
Fully utilized agents who can provide phone/email/live chat sales and support
Each agent is trained in both sales and support, inbound and outbound for your products/services so we can maximize productivity. Having this flexibility will enable agents to flow seamlessly between channels to fill in where they are needed. We do this while maintaining the highest standards in all channels and service types.
Recruit talented, seasoned agents; provide intensive training
Our dedicated HR team is highly skilled at selecting top market
agents. While there is a lot of talent in Manila (where our headquarters are
located), we firmly believe that compatibility is a major factor when it comes
to matching agents with your call center services.
Your team represent your company, they are your brand ambassadors. They must know your company and its services inside and out. This is why we take the time to carefully train each agent on the team and continues with monthly refresher programs. Our goal is to make sure your agents provide top-notch customer service and exceptional sales/retention results.
Save money by scaling your call center to your needs
We give you the right number of dedicated, skilled, trained agents for your business without overstaffing (and overspending). When you add new products, websites, marketing campaigns, and customers, we update your processes and train new the agents to meet increased demand. Likewise, if you need to scale back, we can make those changes as well.
We treat your business as if it were our own
We will provide you with seasoned call center operations, sales, and/or support manager with extensive experience in launching new services. We will immerse ourselves in your business, build and launch your new service, and manage the team as performance ramps up, to help you achieve great results.
We provide fully managed call center services (phone, email, live chat) with your goals in mind. If you do not have a system in place, we can create one for you or use your existing processes. We are also flexible enough to help you scale your business faster.
Cross sells on inbound order calls minimum
Cancels saved minimum
Failed renewals recovered minimum
Minimum ROI for sales services
Upfront monthly ROI record
Savings using Loop
Quality Assurance Score
Average handle time on complex support calls
Minimum inbound phone sales conversion rates
Complex customer service emails per agent per hour
As a full-service call center, we create high performance sales, customer service, technical support, and retention teams to handle everything you need -- from inbound and outbound phone calls to email support to live chat. Our agents, processes, and technology are optimized to help you achieve your business goals.
How it works
It’s easy to get started. No long-term contract required. At our first
meeting, we will discuss your needs/goals and offer a proposal with a customized
plan of how to deliver high-performance call center support and results. Then,
we will agree to a simple trial run using flexible terms and schedule a time to
discuss your business and call center expectations.
After that, we will:
- Immerse ourselves in your business and learn everything about your products/services, marketing, technology, website, business, and (if you already have it in place) your current call center.
- Based on this information, we will build the call center service including end to end processes, sales strategies, knowledge base, and a Quality Assurance Program.
- Train your call center team, focusing both on class learning and live practice sessions. (Hiring has been ongoing during the first two phases by our dedicated recruitment team.)
Finally, we will go live with the small-scale trial. Once the results and quality are proven, we will ramp up service to full scale to achieve your goals. But it doesn’t end there. We will continually work to expand areas of support and sales to help your business grow. We will also manage/improve your service over time and keep up to date on all changes.
Talk to an expert!
Thinking about outsourcing? Send in this form and we'll set up a call right away.
US: 1 855 947 5667 (LOOP)
UK: 44 20 8077 0673
AU: 61 2 8073 5261
111 Paseo de Roxas Ave Makati,
We will work with you to understand your needs and goals, then develop a plan to meet those objectives. We will first conduct small-scale test runs so you have an opportunity to see our agents and services in action. If you are dissatisfied with our performance at any time, you can cancel. But we think that is unlikely: our clients often reach their ROI upfront because we constantly monitor and improve our services so that your company reaches its goals faster.