Call center for Financial Publishers
Get and keep more front- and back-end subscribers
and renewals for your financial publishing company
We provide financial publishers with call center
service that provides your customers with
an amazing experience through world-class quality support. At the same, our agents use specific strategies to consistently boost the sales of your front-end and back-end publications while improving your customer retention.
1.Providing world-class customer support to your subscribers.
The level of support provided to your customers is a direct reflection of
your financial publishing business.
High-quality support provides your customers with confidence in your products & services. Confidence adds to the value of their subscription, which can lead to increased renewals and increase receptivity to cross sells, and upsells to your premium publications.
2. Creating inbound sales opportunities.
Many front- and back-end publications miss 20% of 40% of all inbound sales for various reasons, which include…
- Agent teams not knowledgeable about your publications and unable to cross sell or upsell your products & services.
- Agents not able to persuade customers to buy.
- Mis-matches between your marketing messages and your actual promotions.
- Mistaking inbound calls as customer service inquiries when they were really sales inquiries.
3. Cross-selling & upselling front-end subscribers into back-end publications
Most financial publishers have tens of thousands of front-end subscribers who have never subscribed to a premium publication. This represents a massive opportunity to cross-sell on outbound and inbound calls.
4. Availability at the right time of day
Many of your customers and prospects live in different time zones across the world. So you must be available for them after your normal business hours, including evenings, late nights, and weekends.
5. Having a strong team dedicated to the premium subscriber.
Just as hotel chains such as Marriott have VIP tiers with premium service, financial publishers benefit from providing additional perks for their backend publication customers. A higher level of service adds more perceived value to your premium products, which helps the longevity of those customers (and your lifetime customer value).
6. Inbound sales conversion rates.
Approximately 30% to 40% of all inbound sales calls are “complex type”. This means your customers are interested enough to call but NOT yet interested enough to buy. Your complex sales prospects have doubts, objections, and questions which may consist of the following:
- How do watch the webinar?
- I have a question about publication X ...
- Can I use guru/editors publication Y if I don't have previous experience ...
- I looked at your (video sales letter/email/landing page) and I was wondering ...
- And so on
7. Outbound sales campaigns to your potential customers
There are many different lists that financial publishers can monetize. These include…
- Active front-end publication subscribers
- Brand new customers
- People who have signed up for free trials and publications
- Viewers of a webinar or VSL who didn’t make a purchase
- People who abandon the order forms
- Prospects who tried to transact but had a declined payment
8. Onboarding your new customers.
Onboarding helps your new customers build trust with their new service and your brand. It’s also possible to combine onboarding with cross-selling and upselling to other services, increasing your customer value.
9. Reducing cancels and refunds.
All most all subscribers cancel because they never used your publication or they used it and lost money. Financial publishers should be able to save at least 25% of all potential cancellations. The key to achieving this is knowing the 6 key factors that turn potential cancels into long-term customers. These are…
- Understanding the pubs and track record, and know what to do when people are having trouble with each pub
- Speak to everyone who cancels whether they cancel on an inbound call, via email, or in the membership area
- Understanding the surface reason for cancelling and overcome it (e.g., I'm too busy, no reason, etc.)
- Identifying the root cause reason they cancelled (didn’t use it, or used it and lost money)
- Resell the publication (or switch them into another publication)
- Convince them to change their minds and give the publication another try
10. Recovering failed automatic subscription renewals and expired subscriptions.
Between 20% to 40% of a financial publisher’s credit cards on file will go out of circulation each year. But by predicting failed and expired renewals months in advance, a strong call center can help financial publishers save up to 35% of these otherwise lost subscribers.
What we do to help with these problems?
Loop provide world-class customer support and high-performance sales and retention call center services for financial publishers. We grow your business (often at an upfront profit) by increasing sales, cross sells, upsells, and new customers acquired while reducing customer cancels, refunds, failed autorenewals and expires.
Provide word-class customer experience
- Provide world-class customer support
- Quickly answer calls, emails, and chats
- Onboard new customers having difficulty using their product
- Re-sell and re-invigorate dis-engaged customers
- Be available during hours convenient to the customer
- Ensure customer requests are resolved the first time
Supercharge your sales
- Talk to all your prospective and current customers
- Achieve high conversion rates by closing difficult-to-get sales
- Build high-performance sales team expert in your business
- Create strategies, tactics, scripts, offers, rebuttals, and training
- Incent, commission, and reward the sales team
Save and retain more customers
Save 25% or more of your customers who try to leave by…
- Onboarding new customers so they're satisfied and don't cancel or refund
- Convincing customers who plan to cancel or refund to change their minds and stay
- Recovering failed subscription autorenewals via outbound & inbound retention calls
- Winning back former customers
Boost your cross sells and upsells
Cross-sell and upsell to 20% more of …
- Your new customers (i.e., “cross selling at birth”)
- Low-priced customers into high-priced, premium subscriptions
- High-priced premium customers to additional high-priced subscriptions
Also, boost your cross-sells and upsells…
- Among divisions (e.g., sell your health division products and subscriptions to news division subscribers, etc.)
- On customer service calls where the subscriber was asking for help with something else
- On inbound sales calls driven by your marketing
Enhance your availability
- Be available to answer late-night customers calls after 5PM EST (and in some cases on weekends) to support inquiries nationally and globally.
- Be available for increased customer requests during times such as…
- Major Holidays e.g., Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, New Years, and more
- Major marketing campaigns on the internet, TV, radio, or even direct mail
- Unexpected emergencies for unforeseen product/service problems affecting your subscribers. Or for dealing with an unusually high cancel, refund, or product return volume that needs to be saved.
Augment your publishing call center support
For publishing companies with little or no call center support, we…
- Hire a team of world-class agents -- hired only for you and dedicated only to you -- with years of related experience helping the customers of major American businesses like JP Morgan Chase, Microsoft, eBay, and others.
- Provide 80 hours of formal classroom training, handled by a professional, full-time call center trainer. This combines classroom learning with days of phone, chat, and email training with their trainers and other agents.
- Test all agents near the end of training and graduate only the best to work on your account.
Building a world-class publisher call center team
A seasoned call center expert is dedicated to your account. They'll spend at least a solid week intensely studying your business, customers, products, marketing, sales, and tech. We also do a series of train-the-trainer sessions on Zoom video to easily transition knowledge from your expert to our expert. From this, we create …
- Sales strategies, tactics, scripts, offers and rebuttals
- End-to-end customer support processes, call flows, lists of customer requests and the correct step-by-step process to resolve each, and complete knowledge base about your products and processes
- Retention strategies, tactics, scripts, offers, and rebuttals
- Formal agent training program that includes learning all about your products, services and customers, customer service programs, salesmanship, retention methods, and quality assurance
- Quality assurance program, including guidelines, score cards, performance management reviews, performance management processes, and more
Loop understands the subscription marketplace which already puts them ahead of the crowd. With Loop, you don't just give them a list and be done with it. Jesse brings ideas and opportunities to you - sometimes ideas that don't benefit him a bit. That's a true partner.”
Eagle Financial Publications
“Loop has been managing Newsmax's outbound retention programs and select inbound programs since 2017. Through Loop's careful management and innovative teamwork we've seen exponential growth. We appreciate the partnership we have with Loop.”
Retention Director/Group Publisher
“Loop soon proved to be an income generator for our subscription based webmaster tools related business. We were all pretty much overwhelmed by the month to month growth and the revenue per client that was generated in a very short period of time.
Co-founder and CEO, Azooki Founder, Leadya Services, Inc. Director of
“He has been instrumental in transforming contact centers into profit centers by increasing bottom-line margins of multiple customers.”
Solid State Optronics
“He puts premium on teamwork but appreciates innovation as well. I will specifically highlight his not resting on his laurels, so to speak – he constantly looks for ways to get better, learn more and improve on his execution.”
Je Froilan Clerigo
JM Clerigo & Associates Law Office
“I have seen Jesse come in and completely turn around a call center. Everything from changing ineffective hierarchy structures, and outdated rules; and more importantly, building a team that wants to, and can, support the goals and vision he lays out.”
Founder & CEO
Clean Tech Lighting and Power
“Jesse brings the right entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic to his company, and combined with his deep understanding of the call center space and unique insights into the needs of subscribers.”
Talk to an expert!
Thinking about outsourcing? Send in this form and we'll set up a call right away.
US: 1 855 947 5667 (LOOP)
UK: 44 20 8077 0673
AU: 61 2 8073 5261
111 Paseo de Roxas Ave Makati,
Call center services for financial publishers
We provide inbound and outbound call center services with highly trained, dedicated agents, through phone, email, live chat, and social media
Specialist Sales, Support and Retention Call Center
Founder Jesse Rosenthal and Loop's Senior Leadership team have decades of experience helping many of America's biggest brands to build and run world-class support services and high-performance call centers for financial publishers.
Specialized solutions and services
We have studied the customer journey of various financial publishers and learned their pain points and opportunities. From that, we've developed our exclusive approach to maximizing acquisition & retention at key points throughout the customer journey. Our services are customized for each client, enabling us to start up new high-functioning call center services quickly.
Strategic planning and process creation
communication channel, whether its phone, email, live chat, SMS, or social media. Our processes are then cascaded to our agent teams via an in-depth formal training program.
- Financial publisher support services - we create strategies, tactics, offers, and more.
- Customer support services - we create end-to-end processes, a knowledge base, call flows, quality assurance programs, and more.
Fully utilized agents who can do phone and email sales & customer service
Each agent is trained separately for each of your products and
services to be able to handle your call center needs. Our agents are trained to
dial outbound to your customers, take inbound calls, and respond to inbound
emails or website chat inquiries to sell, cross-sell, or upsell your products
In addition, we maximize productivity by training our agents to be multiskilled. That means the same dedicated agents can provide you with customer service AND sales support. We do this while maintaining the highest compliance standards in all channels and service types, including TCPA, US Federal and State Do Not Call Lists, and other regulations.
Premium management, support, and frontline agents
Our main office is headquartered in the Philippines, the world capital of call center support services. This gives you instant access to the world’s best talents primed to help you grow. Loop attracts and develops these talents with its world-class talent acquisition and training programs.
Our dedicated HR team selectively handpicks only the best candidates. We use a multilayered screening process to ensure we hire great agents for your account. The process includes…
- Follow-up interviews by the manager or supervisor running the account
- Requirement scoping
- Talent sourcing
- In-depth tests to evaluate candidates spoken English abilities, typing, attention to detail, sales and customer service aptitude, professional demeanor, reliability, and more
- Initial interviews
- Final pre-employment background checks, references, drug testing, and other due diligence
Training New Agents
After selecting the right candidates, our Operations team
trains them to become top-performing agents. Our professional call center
trainers typically provide 40 to 80 hours of training to newly-hired agents.
Near the end, they’re tested and certified. And they ONLY go live if they pass.
Once they go live, we have a ramp-up plan where they begin with simple tasks,
gradually moving into more advanced tasks.
For example, if you have 10 products or services, they'll begin with a few and branch out over the first few months to all 10. Soon, they'll deliver world-class customer service and exceptional sales results to customers of all of your products and services.
Then, once fully trained, you have a high-performance team dedicated to you, smashing sales and/or customer support goals, demonstrating expertise in your business, and delivering reliable results and quality.
We conduct regular refresher training programs to ensure
they’re properly representing your brand. And we keep on top of all changes to
your business. When your products and services change, website changes,
processes change, tech change, or you launch new marketing campaigns, the
manager or supervisor assigned to your account studies the changes, updates or
creates new processes, strategies, tactics, scripts, and training materials, and
uptrains your team, so everyone's using the most-recent and best information and
From this you get a world-class team delivering world-class support and high-performance sales.
Save money and scale your business
We give you the right number of dedicated, skilled, trained agents for your business without overstaffing (and overspending). As your business’ phone, email, and chat needs grow, we add agents. If you need to scale back, we can do that too.
Project launch team of senior financial publishing experts
You will get a seasoned call center operations manager with extensive financial publishing business experience. We will immerse ourselves in your business, build and launch your new service, and manage the team as performance ramps up, to reliably achieve great results.
For one simple monthly fee, you get the people, processes, and technology of a premiere call center service. We will continually improve our processes to achieve your goals. Plus, as your business changes, we will update our customer support programs and sales tools, and retrain your agents – all for one monthly rate.
Set goals with you
We study your business, products, marketing, customers, website and tech
We plan out how to talk to your customers and deliver the results and quality you need
We build processes and a formal training program
We hire and train a brand new team of agents and a manager
We setup tech for you, reports, quality, compliance, branding, and more
We launch your service and rapidly increase performance to achieve your goals
We manage and improve your service over time, keeping current on all changes
Our proven, data-driven processes help ensure you hit your sales and retention goals faster. We relentlessly monitor and improve at every step to give you results upfront.