Call center for Financial Publishers
Get and keep more front- and back-end subscribers
and renewals for your financial publishing company
We provide financial publishers with call center
service that provides your customers with
world class support. At the same time, our agents use specific strategies to consistently boost the sales of your front-end and back-end publications while improving your customer retention.
Industry hurdles: challenges facing financial publishers
Avoid These Common Call Center Pitfalls
1) Unanswered calls
If your call center closes at 6:00 EST, that’s 3:00 in the afternoon in California. Anyone unavailable during business hours -- whether they call you or you call them -- will be missed. All those sales will be missed too.
2) Uninformed agents
You can tell when an agent doesn’t know what they’re doing -- which is usually the fault of bad management. Customers get angry, the company looks like trash, and the agent takes longer on the call, which costs more since agents are paid by the hour.
3) Losing out on sales from your marketing
Many companies lose 25% - 40% of inbound sales from callers who saw the marketing but aren’t convinced. A simple order taker won’t close the deal. These are complex sales. Callers have questions and concerns; they need to be persuaded.
4) Missing out on cross sell and upsell opportunities
New customers are extremely receptive to cross sells/upsells. So if you’re not taking advantage of this, you’re leaving money on the table -- especially premium products. This is a great way to grow your business enormously.
5) Poor customer service
Unhappy customers leave. Happy customers stay, renew, buy more. The secret? Use a call center that provides quality support, proactively identifies problems, and fixes them. Do that and cancels will go down while sales go up.
6) Not saving cancellations
We usually convince 25% (or more) of cancels to stay. Most companies don’t even bother or the save attempt is very weak. Email/website cancels are almost never called back, so none of them are saved.
7) Payment problems
It’s madness to lose customers over credit card declines or other payment problems. It usually just takes a call to resolve the issue or convince your customer to continue their subscription.
Our call center will handle all these challenges. We will also provide a high-performance sales team for your financial publication.
How can Loop Contact Solutions
help your financial publication business thrive?
- Customer support: We build loyalty by giving each customer world class treatment
- Sales: Our agents will continuously expand your customer base through subscriber acquisition, cross selling, and upselling
- Retention: keep current customers, win back expires, save cancels, and retain failed autorenewals.
Provide 24/7 world class customer support
For customer service issues, our agents will:
- Answer calls, emails, and live chats quickly
- Ensure requests/problems are resolved immediately and with empathy
- Assist new customers having problems accessing their subscription
- Be available during hours that are convenient to the customer
- Reignite appeal for subscribers who are losing interest in a product
Grow your sales and increase your customer base
To expand your customer base and enhance sales, we will:
- Increase conversion rates on inbound calls from marketing campaigns
- Make outbound calls to prospective customer leads
- Follow up on incomplete order forms and trial subscriptions
- Bring in new customers from outbound calls to leads and live sales chats
- Cross sell new customers to other product and service offerings
Capitalizing on Cross Sells and Upsells
Inbound calls (customer service, purchases, and onboarding) create opportunities to cross sell and upsell. Outbound campaigns to active customers are also great ways to cross sell and upsell. We can often get a 10% to 15% (or more) conversion from customers we speak to. There are several angles our agent can take:
- Renewal-at-birth to new subscribers: encourage new subscribers to renew their subscriptions right away or sign on for longer-term/lifetime subscriptions;
- Cross-sell-at-birth/cross sell to longer-term subscribers: convince customers to add another subscription/product/service at the same cost;
- Cross sell premium products and services: encourage low-priced and premium subscribers to buy premium products;
- Upsell premium/high-priced products/services to active low-priced subscribers who never purchased a premium product before -- this is the Holy Grail of cross selling.
Cross selling and upselling have a double benefit: 1) Most importantly, it
brings in revenue;
2) By introducing other products and services through cross sells/upsells, active customers may enjoy an expanded interest in your products.
Win Back 20% of Autorenewal/credit card Failures
According to Forbes, American credit cards expire about every 4 years. That means that about a quarter of your autorenewal customers are at risk of failure. If there is a major security breach like there was with Target or Sony PlayStation a few years ago, the number of cards going out of circulation can be significantly higher -- as millions of cards are canceled as a result of the hack. This doesn’t include lost, stolen, cancelled, over-the-limit, and fraud alert cards. Altogether, this is a lot of potentially failed autorenewals, and a lot of money left on the table.
We are experts when it comes to convincing your customers to renew -- even if they were not planning to. Our agents can usually retain 20% or more failed autorenewals when speaking to the customer -- which can usually more than cover the cost of this service, and then some.
Most businesses see 15% to 20% cancellations annually. There are many
different reasons for cancelling (not just cost), so we train agents to identify
the reason for cancellation, find a solution to the problem, and provide an
incentive to retain the customer.
We do the same thing for cancellations that come through email and website channels. Since these vehicles don’t allow the opportunity for a dialogue between the agent and customer, we follow up each request with a phone call.
We will communicate with customers through the channels they prefer
Our agents are multiskilled, so they can flow effortlessly across channels to maximize their productivity.
- Live chat
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, You Tube)
We prepare agents for high-volume calls/emails/chats during
- Major Holidays including Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve/Day
- During successful large-scale marketing campaigns
- Retention strategies, tactics, scripts, offers, and rebuttals
- Unusually high numbers of cancellations, refunds, or product returns that need to be addressed with calls
- Technology problems affecting multiple subscribers
We will build a customized, high-performance team of experts for your business
A seasoned call center expert is dedicated to your account. We make sure they
will spend at least a solid week intensely studying your business, customers,
products, marketing, sales, and technology.
We also provide a series of “train the trainer” sessions using Zoom video so you can easily transition knowledge from your expert to our expert. We use this material to create …
- Customized sales and retention We provide you with strategies, tactics, scripts, offers, and rebuttals.
- End-to-end support processes Call flows, lists of customer requests plus the correct step-by-step process to resolve each, as well as a complete knowledge base about your services and processes.
- Detailed step-by-step processes This includes screenshots for any technology plus a variety of scenarios including sales calls, cancellation requests, customer service contacts, etc.
- Formal agent training program Educate agents about your products, services, customer profile, customer service programs, salesmanship, retention methods, and quality assurance.
- Quality Assurance Program guidelines, score cards, performance management reviews, performance management processes, and more
Call center services for financial publishers
We provide inbound and outbound call center services with highly trained, dedicated agents, through phone, email, live chat, and social media
- World class customer service
- Inbound phone sales
- Outbound phone sales
- Cross selling
- Premium, high priced publication sales
- Early renewals and upgrades
- Saving cancels and refunds
- Outbound phone saves to customers who cancel via email or in the membership area
- Outbound calls to save failed subscription autorenewals
- Winback former customers and expires
What you get
Specialist Sales, Support and Retention Call Center
Founder Jesse Rosenthal and Loop's senior leadership team have decades of experience building and running world class call center services for startups, small, medium, and large American businesses.
Specialized solutions and services
We have taken a deep dive into the customer journey for a number of businesses to understand where the pain points and opportunities lie. This helped us to develop targeted solutions and service strategies designed to increase acquisition, improve retention, and deliver cross-sells/upsells at key points throughout the customer journey. Our services are customized for each client, enabling us to create a call center that meets your company’s specific needs.
Strategic planning and process creation
Every product has its own customized process for every communication channel, whether inbound or outbound. This gives us the ability to handle each interaction at its highest level to meet the goal (keep the customer, update the information, make the sale). Agent teams are educated in these processes via an in-depth formal training program.
- Sales and retention services: strategies, tactics, offers, and more.
- Customer support services: end-to-end processes, a knowledge base, call flows, Quality Assurance Programs, and more.
Fully utilized agents who can provide phone/email/live chat sales and support
Each agent is trained in both sales and support, inbound and outbound for your products/services so we can maximize productivity. Having this flexibility will enable agents to flow seamlessly between channels to fill in where they are needed. We do this while maintaining the highest standards in all channels and service types.
Recruit talented, seasoned agents; provide intensive training
Our dedicated HR team is highly skilled at selecting top market
agents. While there is a lot of talent in Manila (where our headquarters are
located), we firmly believe that compatibility is a major factor when it comes
to matching agents with your call center services.
Your team represent your company, they are your brand ambassadors. They must know your company and its services inside and out. This is why we take the time to carefully train each agent on the team and continues with monthly refresher programs. Our goal is to make sure your agents provide top-notch customer service and exceptional sales/retention results.
Save money by scaling your call center to your needs
We give you the right number of dedicated, skilled, trained agents for your business without overstaffing (and overspending). When you add new products, websites, marketing campaigns, and customers, we update your processes and train new the agents to meet increased demand. Likewise, if you need to scale back, we can make those changes as well.
We treat your business as if it were our own
We will provide you with seasoned call center operations, sales, and/or support manager with extensive experience in launching new services. We will immerse ourselves in your business, build and launch your new service, and manage the team as performance ramps up, to help you achieve great results.
We provide fully managed call center services (phone, email, live chat) with your goals in mind. If you do not have a system in place, we can create one for you or use your existing processes. We are also flexible enough to help you scale your business faster.
Cross sells on inbound order calls minimum
Cancels saved minimum
Failed renewals recovered minimum
Minimum ROI for sales services
Upfront monthly ROI record
Savings using Loop
Quality Assurance Score
Average handle time on complex support calls
Minimum inbound phone sales conversion rates
Complex customer service emails per agent per hour
Solution to growth
As a full-service call center, we create high performance sales, customer service, technical support, and retention teams to handle everything you need -- from inbound and outbound phone calls to email support to live chat. Our agents, processes, and technology are optimized to help you achieve your business goals.
What our clients have to say
Loop understands the subscription marketplace which already puts them ahead of the crowd. With Loop, you don't just give them a list and be done with it. Jesse brings ideas and opportunities to you - sometimes ideas that don't benefit him a bit. That's a true partner.”
Eagle Financial Publications
“Loop soon proved to be an income generator for our subscription based webmaster tools related business. We were all pretty much overwhelmed by the month to month growth and the revenue per client that was generated in a very short period of time.
Co-founder and CEO, Azooki Founder, Leadya Services, Inc. Director of
“He has been instrumental in transforming contact centers into profit centers by increasing bottom-line margins of multiple customers.”
Solid State Optronics
“He puts premium on teamwork but appreciates innovation as well. I will specifically highlight his not resting on his laurels, so to speak – he constantly looks for ways to get better, learn more and improve on his execution.”
Je Froilan Clerigo
JM Clerigo & Associates Law Office
“I have seen Jesse come in and completely turn around a call center. Everything from changing ineffective hierarchy structures, and outdated rules; and more importantly, building a team that wants to, and can, support the goals and vision he lays out.”
Founder & CEO
Clean Tech Lighting and Power
“Jesse brings the right entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic to his company, and combined with his deep understanding of the call center space and unique insights into the needs of subscribers.”
Try us for 90 Days and see real tangible results
before you make your decision
Talk to an expert!
Thinking about outsourcing? Send in this form and we'll set up a call right away.
US: 1 855 947 5667 (LOOP)
UK: 44 20 8077 0673
AU: 61 2 8073 5261
111 Paseo de Roxas Ave Makati,
How it works
Set goals with you
We study your business, products, marketing, customers, website and tech
We plan out how to talk to your customers and deliver the results and quality you need
We build processes and a formal training program
We hire and train a brand new team of agents and a manager
We setup tech for you, reports, quality, compliance, branding, and more
We launch your service and rapidly increase performance to achieve your goals
We manage and improve your service over time, keeping current on all changes
Frequently Asked Questions
Our proven, data-driven processes help ensure you hit your sales and retention goals faster. We relentlessly monitor and improve at every step to give you results upfront.